Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil is more flavorful and robust than normal dill. This medium-bodied olive oil compliments rye bread beautifully and is amazing when added to hummus and pita breads. You can use this oil wherever you typically use fresh dill and find it to be delightful as a bread dipping oil with a few red pepper flakes.
- Refreshing in cucumber salad
- Fantastic with broiled fish
- Superb with chive mashed potatoes
- Wonderful with grilled salmon
- Mix with mayo or yogurt for a chip dip
- Perfect in tzatziki sauce
- All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Shop from the largest selection of Olive Oils & Vinegars in Syracuse, NY at SYRACHA'CUSE!