White Truffle Olive Oil is traditionally made in an artisan fashion without the use of extracts. Saratoga Olive Oil White Truffle Oil is great on risotto and pasta dishes. Try misting it over white pizza, stirring it into mashed potatoes, and folding it into jasmine or basmati rice. Try some drizzled over your French fries or your favorite popcorn.
- Irresistible appetizer as a rustic bread dip
- Pasta Carbonara with a fancy twist
- Delectable with risotto
- Rustic cut tavern fries/chips
- Pan-seared scallops and roasted halibut
- All Saratoga Olive Oils are first cold-pressed and Kosher Certified.
Have questions about our products check our FAQ page, chat with us online or visit us at SYRACHA'CUSE Market located in the historic village of Camillus, NY where you'll find local foods, cheeses, olive oils, vinegars and unique gifts for your cooking, eating and entertaining pleasure.