This Traditional Balsamic Vinegar is used in both sweet and savory dishes, and is characterized by woodsy notes and sweet, fruity undertones, with a robust finish. Good as a stand-alone balsamic but plays very well with other vinegars and oils. This vinegar is considered a kitchen staple that can be used for raw dishes, as well in all recipes and for all styles and types of cooking.
- Perfect with strawberries
- Delicious on a Caprese salad or bruschetta
- Superior in salads
- Magnificent as a marinade
- Pairs amazing with eggplant and lasagna
- Vanilla ice cream topper
- Drizzled over partigiano Reggiano cheeses
All Saratoga Olive Oil balsamic vinegars are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, artificial ingredients and are always all-natural. We have the largest selection of balsamic vinegars in Syracuse.