Nothing perks up a dish quite like the bright taste of sun kissed fruit. Saratoga Olive Oil Tangerine Balsamic perfectly balances the tart of the vinegar with the sweetness of the citrus to bring a crisp cheeriness to salads, fish, and chicken. Prepare a very tasty glaze for baked salmon and fluffy rice. To impart an even greater sweetness to your dishes, mix with our Blood Orange or other citrus-based olive oils.
- Sweet and sour chicken with a citrus kick
- Delicious with beets, fennel, and fresh orange
- Tangerine steak salad with a little Olive Oil and you are all set
- Complementary to grilled pineapple
- Tangerine teriyaki chicken
- A dash or two in dark chocolate brownies
All Saratoga Olive Oil Balsamic vinegars are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. We have the largest selection of balsamic vinegars in Syracuse
Have questions about our products check our FAQ page, chat with us online or visit us in SYRACHA'CUSE located in the historic village of Camillus, NY where you can discover, taste & shop local Syracuse, NY hot sauces, cheeses, olive oils, balsamic vinegars, gourmet foods and unique gifts for your cooking, eating and entertaining pleasure.