Nothing perks up a dish quite like the bright taste of sun kissed fruit. Saratoga Olive Oil Tangerine Balsamic perfectly balances the tart of the vinegar with the sweetness of the citrus to bring a crisp cheeriness to salads, fish, and chicken. Prepare a very tasty glaze for baked salmon and fluffy rice. To impart an even greater sweetness to your dishes, mix with our Blood Orange or other citrus-based olive oils.
- Sweet and sour chicken with a citrus kick
- Delicious with beets, fennel, and fresh orange
- Tangerine steak salad with a little Olive Oil and you are all set
- Complementary to grilled pineapple
- Tangerine teriyaki chicken
- A dash or two in dark chocolate brownies
All Saratoga Olive Oil Balsamic vinegars are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients.
Shop from the largest selection of Olive Oils & Vinegars in Syracuse, NY at SYRACHA'CUSE!