Saratoga Olive Oil Red Cayenne Chili Olive Oil infuses a heat and spice sensation to every piece of food it connects with. Made by crushing natural, whole, and just harvested cayenne chilies with extra virgin olive oil, the pair are fused for two hours before decanting and filtering. Magnificent with couscous, salsa, roasted lamb, and chicken.
- Unbelievable with shrimp and seafood
- Bbq approved
- Add heat to rice and jambalaya
- Red sauce approved
- Spicy turkey or beef chili
- Sweep over roasted and sauteed veggies
- All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Have questions about our products check our FAQ page, chat with us online or visit us at SYRACHA'CUSE Market located in the historic village of Camillus, NY where you'll find local foods, cheeses, olive oils, vinegars and unique gifts for your cooking, eating and entertaining pleasure.