This delicate, sweet apple flavor vinegar is perfect with a dinner of pan-broiled pork and red-skinned potatoes! you can add this sweet vinegar to sparkling beverages or get creative with your cocktails. This is also kid-approved, so go ahead and sweeten up their breakfasts and sneak into ice cream as a healthier alternative to sugary sundae toppings
- Perfection with pork, absolutely outstanding
- Brush on squash with brown sugar and candied walnuts
- Gorgonzola and red apple filet mignon
- Adds another layer of flavor to streusel
- Brushed on brussel sprouts
- Tangy glaze for oven-roasted vegetables
All Saratoga Olive Oil balsamic vinegars are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners,artificial ingredients and are always all-natural.
Have questions about our products check our FAQ page, chat with us online visit us in SYRACHA'CUSE located in the historic village of Camillus, NY where you can discover, taste & shop local New York State hot sauces, 1000 Island River Rat cheeses, Saratoga Olive Oils & Balsamic Vinegars, Artisan Foods, Olive Oil Gift Sets, Hot Sauce Gift Sets and Unique Local Handcrafted Gifts for your cooking, eating and entertaining pleasure.