Peach Balsamic Vinegar is from Modena Italy and can be paired with many of Saratoga Olive oils to make a light tart vinaigrette. Saratoga Olive Oil Peach Balsamic Vinegar is fantastic as a glaze and adds a depth of flavor to bbq sauce.
- Exceptional as a marinade for Fish, Chicken, and PorK
- Reduce and pour over Vanilla Ice Cream
- Try a drizzle in seltzers, mocktails, and cocktails
- Delightful with yogurt and granola
- Wonderful drizzled over prosciutto
- Fantastic drizzled over Steaks
All of Saratoga Olive Oil balsamic vinegars are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, artificial ingredients and are always all-natural. We have the largest selection of balsamic vinegars in Syracuse
Have questions about our products check our FAQ page, chat with us online or visit us at SYRACHA'CUSE located in the historic village of Camillus, NY where you can discover, taste & shop local hot sauces, cheeses, olive oils, vinegars, gourmet foods and unique gifts for your cooking, eating and entertaining pleasure.