Lemongrass is known for its wonderful accents in Asian cooking, this versatile balsamic can also be used to perk up your chicken and seafood dishes. The depth of the mint and the freshness of the lemongrass coexist beautifully in salads and spicy beef dishes.
- Huge fan of peppery greens like arugula try this
- Delicious with lettuce wraps or noodles
- Did someone say mojitos with rum?
- Mix a splash with vanilla and tea (serve hot or cold)
- Refreshing with seafood
- Pairs nicely with summer watermelon and Greek feta cheese
All Saratoga Olive Oil Balsamic Vinegars are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always
Have questions about our products
check our FAQ
page, chat with us online or visit us in SYRACHA'CUSE
located in the historic village of Camillus, NY where you can discover, taste & shop local Syracuse, NY hot sauces, cheeses, olive oils, balsamic vinegars, gourmet foods and unique gifts for your cooking, eating and entertaining pleasure.