Popular in North Africa and the Middle East, Saratoga Olive Oil Harissa Olive Oil brings big heat and big flavors to a multitude of dishes, meals, and refreshments. Give some heat to couscous, stews, and soups, or your favorite spaghetti sauce & burritos! Stir into hummus and sour cream, shake over pizza and chicken wings, add some zip to your mayonnaise or mustard
- Outstanding with lamb and shellfish
- Perk up poultry dishes
- Finishing oil for pasta, chicken, and grains
- Stir fry veggies, beef, and shrimp
- Omelets, breakfast burritos, and egg skillets
- All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Have questions about our products check our FAQ page, chat with us online or visit us in SYRACHA'CUSE located in the historic village of Camillus, NY where you can discover, taste & shop local New York State hot sauces, 1000 Island River Rat cheeses, Saratoga Olive Oils & Balsamic Vinegars, Artisan Foods, Olive Oil Gift Sets, Hot Sauce Gift Sets and Unique Local Handcrafted Gifts for your cooking, eating and entertaining pleasure.