Popular in North Africa and the Middle East, Saratoga Olive Oil Harissa Olive Oil brings big heat and big flavors to a multitude of dishes, meals, and refreshments. Give some heat to couscous, stews, and soups, or your favorite spaghetti sauce & burritos! Stir into hummus and sour cream, shake over pizza and chicken wings, add some zip to your mayonnaise or mustard
Have questions about our products check our FAQ page, chat with us online or visit us at SYRACHA'CUSE located in the historic village of Camillus, NY where you can discover, taste & shop local hot sauces, cheeses, olive oils, vinegars, gourmet foods and unique gifts for your cooking, eating and entertaining pleasure.
- Outstanding with lamb and shellfish
- Perk up poultry dishes
- Finishing oil for pasta, chicken, and grains
- Stir fry veggies, beef, and shrimp
- Omelets, breakfast burritos, and egg skillets
- All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.