Saratoga Golden Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar is well suited for use in salads, cooking, and grilling, but can also be added to chicken or Asian cooking for an extra sweet pineapple flavor. Mix with soy sauce and sesame oil for an wonderful sweetness. Perfect for basting and marinating, excellent for summer grilling. We love the versatility of this pantry staple and keep it handy year-round.
- Fresh fish tacos with pineapple salsa
- Golden pineapple chicken over jasmine rice
- Add a few splashes to your salsa verde
- Try in your bread pudding recipe
- Pineapple and coconut mahi-mahi
- Pineapple hummus with smoked paprika and pita chips
All Saratoga Olive Oil Balsamic vinegars are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. We have the largest selection of balsamic vinegars in Syracuse
Have questions about our products check our FAQ page, chat with us online or visit us at SYRACHA'CUSE Market located in the historic village of Camillus, NY where you'll find local foods, cheeses, olive oils, vinegars and unique gifts for your cooking, eating and entertaining pleasure.