Rich and surprisingly versatile, Butternut Squash Seed Oil hails from Geneva NY, Flavorsome and flourishing, this oil makes a great replacement in many dishes and desserts that typically request a nut additive. This heart-healthy oil complements creamy fall soups and flame-grilled meats. It is also flavorful enough to use for dipping. Delicious when paired with both Saratoga Red Apple and Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar.
- Compliments yams, turnips, and onions
- A fun alternative to butter on polenta and potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Pesto over Rigatoni pasta
- Freshly baked bread and butternut squash seed butter
- Try with chorizo and pork sausage
- Brilliant with ravioli
- All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Have questions about our products check our FAQ page, chat with us online or visit us in SYRACHA'CUSE located in the historic village of Camillus, NY where you can discover, taste & shop local Syracuse, NY hot sauces, cheeses, olive oils, balsamic vinegars, gourmet foods and unique gifts for your cooking, eating and entertaining pleasure.