Rich and surprisingly versatile, Butternut Squash Seed Oil hails from Geneva NY, Flavorsome and flourishing, this oil makes a great replacement in many dishes and desserts that typically request a nut additive. This heart-healthy oil complements creamy fall soups and flame-grilled meats. It is also flavorful enough to use for dipping. Delicious when paired with both Saratoga Red Apple and Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar.
- Compliments yams, turnips, and onions
- A fun alternative to butter on polenta and potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Pesto over Rigatoni pasta
- Freshly baked bread and butternut squash seed butter
- Try with chorizo and pork sausage
- Brilliant with ravioli
- All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Shop from the largest selection of Olive Oils & Vinegars in Syracuse, NY at SYRACHA'CUSE!