The Baklouti pepper is exclusive to the Barbary Coast of North Africa. After being harvested throughout the humid summer and crisp fall, 1.6 pounds of fresh whole Baklouti chilies are crushed together with one pound of organic EVOO to produce the Baklouti Olive Oil. This oil will add a spicy dimension to dishes where you are sautéing, roasting, or stir-frying. Delicious in soups, curry delicacies, and even salad dressing. Toss with a meat marinade for a great steak or cut of beef from the grill!
- Pairs well with lamb and beef
- Wonderful with apples, dates, and lemon juice
- Great with tuna and egg dishes
- Think Green: enchilada sauce, salsa, and guacamole
- Avocado toast with a bit of seasoning and a drizzle of this
- Roasted Vegetables
- All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Have questions about our products or shipping chat with us online, send us an email, give us a call or visit our Local Market & Tasting Bar in the Historic Village of Camillus, NY where you'll find the hottest foods and gifts from Syracuse and Central NY