The Baklouti pepper is exclusive to the Barbary Coast of North Africa. After being harvested throughout the humid summer and crisp fall, 1.6 pounds of fresh whole Baklouti chilies are crushed together with one pound of organic EVOO to produce the Baklouti Olive Oil. This oil will add a spicy dimension to dishes where you are sautéing, roasting, or stir-frying. Delicious in soups, curry delicacies, and even salad dressing. Toss with a meat marinade for a great steak or cut of beef from the grill!
- Pairs well with lamb and beef
- Wonderful with apples, dates, and lemon juice
- Great with tuna and egg dishes
- Think Green: enchilada sauce, salsa, and guacamole
- Avocado toast with a bit of seasoning and a drizzle of this
- Roasted Vegetables
- All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Have questions about our products check our FAQ page, chat with us online or visit us at SYRACHA'CUSE located in the historic village of Camillus, NY where you can discover, taste & shop local hot sauces, cheeses, olive oils, vinegars, gourmet foods and unique gifts for your cooking, eating and entertaining pleasure.