Enjoy the flavors of rosemary, thyme, garlic, sage, & marjoram. Use for any marinade, salad, vegetable dressing, or tomato sauce. Add a splash or three into your Sunday brunch bloody mary. Your fish dishes will excel, and your chicken recipes will never be the same.
- Marinate hearty mushrooms like portobello and eggplant for a veggie delight
- Balsamic potato hash to brighten up brunch
- Sturdy enough to hold up to ribeyes on the grill.
- Green beans and cavatelli pasta unite
- Updated Chicken Cacciatore
- Mozzarella, basil, and this herbaceous balsamic
All Saratoga Olive Oil Balsamic Vinegars are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always
Have questions about our products check our FAQ page, chat with us online visit us in SYRACHA'CUSE located in the historic village of Camillus, NY where you can discover, taste & shop local New York State hot sauces, 1000 Island River Rat cheeses, Saratoga Olive Oils & Balsamic Vinegars, Artisan Foods, Olive Oil Gift Sets, Hot Sauce Gift Sets and Unique Local Handcrafted Gifts for your cooking, eating and entertaining pleasure.