Saratoga Olive Oil Garlic Olive Oil can be easily-addictive thanks to its smooth taste and ability to enhance any dish. Many of our guests call it a “must-have pantry staple." Since garlic and olive oil are almost always used together in Mediterranean cooking, you can use this olive oil in just about anything.
- As a marinade for all your grilling needs
- Roasted Veggies and Meats
- Drizzled over fresh pasta or in a savory sauce
- Kicks up Potatoes
- Daily Salads or Bread Dipping!
- Wonderful drizzles over spinach
- All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Have questions about our products check our FAQ page, chat with us online or visit us in SYRACHA'CUSE located in the historic village of Camillus, NY where you can discover, taste & shop local New York State hot sauces, 1000 Island River Rat cheeses, Saratoga Olive Oils & Balsamic Vinegars, Artisan Foods, Olive Oil Gift Sets, Hot Sauce Gift Sets and Unique Local Handcrafted Gifts for your cooking, eating and entertaining pleasure.