Agrumato is the Italian word for “fused” a popular method used for crushing ripened olives and fresh citrus peel simultaneously. Blood Orange Olive Oil is first cold-pressed using this method and the results is a uniquely sweet, refreshingly soft product. This oil stands up well to bitter greens, elevates the seasoning of potatoes and pastas, and excellent for turkey, pork, or poultry.
- Perk up your next Brownie or Chocolate Cake recipe
- Melt into quinoa for a quick flavor boost
- Rethink pancakes, waffles, and crepes
- Holds up well with Pork dishes
- Veggie loves dream with carrots and beets
- Excellent when paired with Fish, Scallops, and Salmon Dishes
- All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Shop from the largest selection of Olive Oils & Vinegars in Syracuse, NY at SYRACHA'CUSE!