Agrumato is the Italian word for “fused” a popular method used for crushing ripened olives and fresh citrus peel simultaneously. Blood Orange Olive Oil is first cold-pressed using this method and the results is a uniquely sweet, refreshingly soft product. This oil stands up well to bitter greens, elevates the seasoning of potatoes and pastas, and excellent for turkey, pork, or poultry.
- Perk up your next Brownie or Chocolate Cake recipe
- Melt into quinoa for a quick flavor boost
- Rethink pancakes, waffles, and crepes
- Holds up well with Pork dishes
- Veggie loves dream with carrots and beets
- Excellent when paired with Fish, Scallops, and Salmon Dishes
- All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Have questions about our products check our FAQ page, chat with us online or visit us at SYRACHA'CUSE located in the historic village of Camillus, NY where you can discover, taste & shop local hot sauces, cheeses, olive oils, vinegars, gourmet foods and unique gifts for your cooking, eating and entertaining pleasure.