You can't have a weekend brunch with family and friends without Bloody Mary's. For a traditional Bloody Mary, you're always going to have Vodka, Worcestershire, lemon juice, salt, pepper, celery, tomato juice and horseradish—But if you're feeling really adventurous, it's a drink that can benefit from a little experimentation by adding some heat or leaving out the alcohol altogether.
Try adding our SYRACHA'CUSE Syracuse Habs Habanero hot sauce to really wake your taste buds up and give your Bloody Mary some zing.
The Classic SYRACHA'CUSE Bloody Mary
- 3 oz tomato juice
- 1 1/2 oz good quality vodka (or leave out)
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- celery salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- SYRACHA'CUSE Habs Habanero hot sauce (or about 1/8 to 1/4 tsp.)
- celery stalk/pickle spear or olives
- lemon and/or lime wedge for garnish
- Build the liquid ingredients in a highball glass over ice cubes.
- Mix well.
- Add the seasonings to taste.
- Garnish with the lemon and/or lime wedge, celery stalk or cocktail olives
- Add more SYRACHA'CUSE Habanero to taste
Yields: 1 Cocktail
Do you have a favorite Bloody Mary Cocktail you would like to share? Head over to our Facebook page and share your favorite cocktail or recipe using hot sauce.